We have made temporary changes in our office in attempt to keep our staff safe and flatten the curve with the Corona Virus. Insurance business is closed to the public. You may contact your broker by email. See the "About Us" tab and view "Our Team" for individual and general email addresses. Or call our office and leave a message for a callback. We very much appreciate your business and hope to be able to see you again soon! Registry Business is still open to the public with REVISED HOURS - MON TO FRIDAY - 9AM TO 3PM. Note that driver's license and registration renewals have been extended and you don't have to renew until May 15th, 2020.

Commissioner For Oaths

Our Commissioners are authorized to administer oaths, affirmations, and solemn declarations for the following.

  • Damaged Passport
  • Lost passport
  • Land title transfer
  • Pension documents
  • Pension applications
  • Pension waivers
  • Accountants licenses
  • Real estate licenses
  • And many more

McKillop does not have a Notary Public. A Notary is a lawyer. Do I need a Commissioner or a Notary Public?

  • If your document is being used within Alberta you require a Commissioner for Oaths.
  • If your document is being used outside Alberta you require a Notary Public.
  • If the document needs to be certified as a true copy you require a Notary Public.

If you have further questions please call our Registry Department and one of our executives  will be happy to assist you.

April 30, 2012 at 4:42 pm | by adminMcKillop